Search This Blog

Saturday, June 9

Back in Kampala

We're back in Kampala. Robert thought it would be good if we rested for a while. Got some proper food and a wash and even a proper bed so he has booked us in to a hostel/hotel place. He's really becoming like a father figure to me and his stories of his life's journies are endless. We're only stayin here two nights as we are flying out of Entebbe International. Robert is flying back with me as his visa is running out and he is going to take the opportunity to go home and visit relatives.

For me it'll be to go home see my oh so cute cats and start in on writting up properly everything I have experienced out here and also maybe carrying out a few tests of my own. Anyway I'm goin to enjoy the last of this city...it'll probably be one of our last stops before the airport.

Bye for now,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment