Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12

At the airport

Today it's time to go home! :( I can't believe my jounrey has ended. It seemed like only yesterday I started typing on this blog to say that I was leaving. Well what an experience it has truely been. I've been to so many different places and experienced so many different sights. It's been amazing. The highlight for me has definately been Africa...it has been such an experinece and the people and their beliefs are so unusual. There's just so much to study.

I'm looking forward to getting home now...not a big fan on flying. It's been brilliant having this blog to keep me going through all the up's and down's. I think I am maybe going to even try keeping it up to date when I get home.

Anyway, see you on the other side,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment