Search This Blog

Friday, March 2

March already!

I was really bad last month and this month so far of writting what my experiences are. We've been visiting so many places and I've been doing loads of testing and analizing that when I get home I just want to sleep. So I've been away from home for about 8 months now...I'm sure there's no-one missing me much...probably haven't even noticed that I've gone.

I've picked up a few sneaky samples and have been keeping them in the bottom of my rucksack. I hope to study them more when I get home ( a little side project to keep myself amused at night's)

I have been thinking that I might come back here again...the whole experience has been amazing but there's a couple of little place's that I would like to revisit. Adam and I have been getting on really well at the minute and I think he is a very genuine person who like's me for being me! Maybe he would come back and re-visit with me....we'll see how that goes.

Anyway, Bye for now,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment